WEAREINPOWER!
ok.so iguess many know that i am the leader of Kopibean friendster grp.it was made to bring kopIbean>SRG together. ANYWAYS, i was surfing around in friendster and i came along this 'cbtl'(coffeebean and tea leaf) friendster group and they had only 18MEMBERS *cough* suckers *cough* . iwas like using my power-hungry-laughter.."muhahahah", laughing at them. the irony is, that small group consists of MANAGERS/DISTRICT MANAGERS and PEOPLE OF HIGHPOWER in kopIbean.People who made kopIbean>SRG life hard and people who broke our bond. I ADDED THEM. I BET THEY ACCEPTED. LOSERS! SRG rules SRG rules. woo! hahaha- im high.
ok.so iguess many know that i am the leader of Kopibean friendster grp.it was made to bring kopIbean>SRG together. ANYWAYS, i was surfing around in friendster and i came along this 'cbtl'(coffeebean and tea leaf) friendster group and they had only 18MEMBERS *cough* suckers *cough* . iwas like using my power-hungry-laughter.."muhahahah", laughing at them. the irony is, that small group consists of MANAGERS/DISTRICT MANAGERS and PEOPLE OF HIGHPOWER in kopIbean.People who made kopIbean>SRG life hard and people who broke our bond. I ADDED THEM. I BET THEY ACCEPTED. LOSERS! SRG rules SRG rules. woo! hahaha- im high.

<< Home